There’s more to IT customer service than “have you turned it on and off again?”.
We are an IT managed service provider with 30 engineers across 4 countries, who are responsible for the user, infrastructure and application support to our financial services clients. Your aims are to ensure our customers are receiving the excellent service and resolution times they expect. We were the fastest growing IT company in the 2018 Mega Growth list, and we have just been named 2018 Swale Employer of the Year too.
The first 90 days will be focused on:
• Reviewing all our procedures and applications, including our helpdesk system and monitoring tools
• Researching alternative solutions and products, and implementing if suitable
• Improving existing knowledge base system and processes
Beyond that you will be responsible for:
• Liaising with the Support & Account manager on incident history/progress
• Handling escalated service delivery complaints
• Ensuring we exceed SLAs and implementing improvements to continue to overdeliver
• Proactively monitor tickets & incidents to ensure timely resolution
• Make general suggestions about improving service & process
• Partner with the in-house IT Trainer to ensure staff skills are up to date
The benefits we provide are medical insurance, 4X salary death in service insurance, 4X salary critical illness insurance, a 3% matched pension, a private counsellor, a £2,000 individual yearly training budget, 33 days annual leave including 8 bank holidays, and the ride2work scheme. We provide a company debit card for your expenses, too.
To qualify you’ll need experience within an IT environment as a Service Delivery Manager. During the interview process, we will question around previous implementations and changes you made, and we will want to see a track history of the positive impact you’ve made to your team and service delivery overall.
The salary range for this role is negotiable. We were thinking around £30,000 to £40,000, but this is a brand new role for us, and we want to get the right person in to really succeed in this role and quickly become an integral part of our team.
Please click here to apply. Everyone will receive a response. If you have questions, call Yasmine on 08000 122 225.