Is your head stuck in the clouds?
Often described as ‘the best of both worlds’, a hybrid cloud can offer your business several advantages:
- The ability to maintain a private cloud, to keep your sensitive data as safe and secure as possible
- The flexibility to utilise additional resources available to you in the public cloud, only when you require them
- Limit your costs by only paying for the public cloud computing resources that you actually use
- Simple transitioning to the cloud, phasing-in of workloads progressively
- Immediate scalability of IT infrastructure when you need it
So, if you’re looking for the best performance, security, and enterprise resilience, which the private cloud offers you, combined with flexibility and ease of implementation of the public cloud, hybrid cloud could be the solution for you.
To view this document, click here: